Suggestions & Complaints

Want to make a suggestion to the practice?

Your comments and suggestions are important to us, please click on the link below and complete the form to send them to us. Please only use this form for comments about the practice and suggestions as to how we can improve our service to you.

Medical matters and official complaints cannot be dealt with via this form. If you have a query regarding a medical matter please telephone reception to make an appointment to see the appropriate person.

Want to make a complaint?

a person looking at the camera

If you have a complaint about your GP practice, please contact the practice manager in the first instance or please refer to our complaints procedure.

South East Complaints Hub

NHS Frimley ICB

Aldershot Centre for Health
Hospital Hill
GU11 1AY 

Phone number: 0300 561 0290

Email address:

The Integrated Care Boards [ICB] can manage complaints relating to provider organisation, such as Acute hospital, ambulance service or community service, and commissioning decision. Alternatively you can raise a complaint with the provider of the service directly . If you do wish the ICB to manage your complaint then please contact them via the following email address

If you require help in raising a complaint then please contact NHS Complaints advocacy

You also have the right to seek further advice from NHS Complaints advocacy


This service is free and impartial.

If you still remain dissatisfied following and investigation you do have the right to take your complaint to the Health Service Ombudsman and they can be contact by telephone on 0345 015 4033. See for more information. 

Complaints procedure