Patient Participation Group
Getting Your View
The Partners of the Practice are keen to encourage and support the Patient Participation Group.
The group seeks to increase the liaison between patients and the practice for the overall improvement of health care and services.
If you would like to make any comments or suggestions or know more about the group, complete a return slip and hand it in to reception. These can be found in the foyer or you can open and print one by opening the link below:
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.