We offer our patients the facility to make appointments, order repeat prescriptions and view medical records using our surgery computer system.
How to register for Patient Access:
As this facility enables the user to have access to their current medication we do need to verify your identity.
You need to attend the surgery in person and ask at reception for a registration form. You will be asked for photographic proof of identity and documentation confirming the address at which we have you registered.
Once your identity has been confirmed, you will be given a registration form which will provide you with all the information you need to register to use Patient Access internet facilities. For the security of both yourself and the practice, you must not disclose this information to anyone else.
How to access medical records:
If you already have access to booking appointments and ordering medication but would like access to information in your medical records please inform reception.
First time use:
- Click HERE to visit the Patient Access website.
- New users will need to click on Register.
- Using the information contained in the registration form, follow the steps to register and set up your account.
- Once your account is set up you are then ready to order repeat medications.
How to order repeat prescriptions:
- Log on to the system as above.
- Click on “requesting a repeat prescription”.
- This will show you your medication and you can select the items you require.
- In the text box please specify if you will be collecting the prescription or using a pharmacy collection service.
- Please allow 48 hours for your prescription to be processed.
If you misplace your password or you have difficulty entering the site please come into the surgery with photo ID so that we can arrange a new password for you.